This page describes the requirements of Spencer to facilitate user sync through an SFTP with a predefined CSV.
Spencer will connect passwordless through SSH onto the customer's SFTP (from 184.108.40.206) more information can be found here - https://medium.com/better-programming/how-passwordless-ssh-login-works-711cb9af235
Permissions needed: SFTP with read and write rights
Access to a folder that contains the following 4 subfolders:
- /users/in - Directory that is used by the customer to upload files to
- /users/in/processed - Directory that is used by Spencer in order to archive files that have been processed.
- /users/out - Directory that is used by Spencer to send files back to the customer system.
- /users/out/processed - Directory that is used by the customer in order to archive files that have been processed. (optional)
Spencer provides the public key to the customer, customer configures spencer's account on their SFTP with our public key
- The customer needs to provide the following items to Spencer:
- IP address of the SFTP
- Username from the client
- Provide e-mail(s) to send success/fail mails.
- The user CSV should have a fixed name ex: spencer_user.csv
- We don't support multiple files. The same file needs to be overwritten.
- No file will trigger an error mail "no file found".